Select an Auto Repair Specialist in Calgary
You would not visit just any doctor when you are sick, so why trust your vehicle in the hands of just any repair service when it is not working properly? When your car breaks down, a trusted repair shop will help you get back on the road safely.
Tips for Selecting a Quality Repair Specialist
No matter what type of vehicle you drive, there are steps you can take to eliminate the guesswork and find the right auto repair establishment. This includes:
- Stay on Top of Maintenance - You should always know of and have a good repair facility long before you actually need one. This ensures you are not rushing to make the decision simply based on a last-minute crisis. Also, having a quality shop perform routine car maintenance can possibly reduce how often you even need repairs in the future.
- Inspect the Facility - A good repair shop is one that is clean, well-organized and takes pride in its facility’s appearance. It has modern equipment and a level of professionalism you would expect when hiring someone to work on your vehicle.
- Competence - Look for signs of technician competence. That means trade school diplomas, certificates of coursework, certifications for nationally recognized standards, etc.
- Compare Pricing - Pricing should never be the main deciding factor, but you still need to consider your budget. See the average cost of repairs from that company and compare rates with others. You will also want to compare their customer satisfaction rates, turnaround times, etc. before solely relying on price comparison.
- Your Car Model / Make - Not all repair shops can handle all makes and models of vehicles. Therefore, make sure the repair shop you are considering has the tools and replacement parts specified by your manufacturer.
- Do Not Assume You Need a Dealership - While you may be tempted to go to a dealership, you may find that you get better customer service and even better pricing at a locally owned shop instead.
Brake Check is your full-service auto repair shop in Calgary. Our technicians are among the best in the industry and we always offer upfront, honest pricing to our customers. No matter what issue you need fixed, we are here to help. Call us at one of our three convenient locations to schedule your auto repair or service appointment.